Tuesday, September 27, 2011

los angeles







taken in Brentwood, California --- August  2010, 




If I had my life to live over again, I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax. I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more trips. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers. I would eat more ice cream and less beans. I would perhaps have more troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones . . .
If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall. I would go to more dances. I would ride more merry-go-rounds. I would pick more daisies.

-Nadine Stair

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
Born in London. Raised in suburbia. Former Californian. Current New Yorker.

what's happened before

followers